By law, patients must give their informed consent to all medical and surgical procedures
Clinicians waste hours repeating the same information and hand-writing consent forms
Consent often overlooks important information about the alternatives to treatment and the risks involved...
…which is why 75% of surgical malpractice suits cite inadequate consent.
- Saves time. Automatically generate bespoke electronic consent forms at the click of a mouse or swipe of a finger.
- Standardises consent process for all patients.
- Advises patients of ALL risks in keeping with Montgomery (2015) ruling.
- GDPR compliant digital storage - cannot be lost or altered.
- NHS and private practice.
- Discuss the procedure with your consultant, access your record securely at any time.
- Explains alternatives, risks and benefits of surgery in plain English with no medical jargon.
- Up to date information from surgeons about your treatment including videos.
- Sign an online consent form for you and your surgeon to see.